T.I., “Hot Wheels (feat. Travis Porter & Young Dro)” (Fuck Da City Up, 2012)
The obvious highlight from T.I.’s underwhelming mixtape gets a video. This is so infectious that it made me wonder if Atlanta is still the center of hip-hop’s universe. Then I remembered there is no center.
P.S.: Whoever said Iggy Azalea doesn’t look comfortable in her own skin … well, here’s more evidence.
P.P.S.: From Day 1, the long-long-lllloooonnnngggg awaited debut album from Travis Porter, supposedly drops May 29. They worked with Diplo.
Whichever Travis or Porter gets the first verse smashes it. Like, it doesn’t take a lot for me to excuse “Tap my bitch, she switch my gear” (which would be out-and-out hilarious if it were “girl”), but it does take a LOT for me to excuse “Got that hoe drinkin’ semen,” and there’s a lot of verve and fun in that verse.
Dro’s gained weight since “Shoulder Lean.” Related: I haven’t seen a Dro video since “Polo,” I think.
Iggy’s so awkward in her bits in the background of Tip’s verse that I honestly wonder if they didn’t have time to reshoot the video or his scenes. She looks completely incapable of dancing, and like she doesn’t like the song. That is exactly the person you want near the core of a rap label, right?
- maxxaxe likes this
- batchsetmeup likes this
- murkytimeistimeschool likes this
- andyhutchins reblogged this from humandigest and added:
- defenderofyourface likes this
- humandigest reblogged this from andyhutchins and added:
- shawarmageddon likes this
- indokai likes this
- celestemaiyaa reblogged this from wesleycase and added:
- dalatu said: T-Porter and Diplo could work with another “Look At Me Know” redux beat.
- dalatu likes this
- andyhutchins said: That first verse >.
- andyhutchins likes this
- maximumhotness said: wanna go go-karting now.
- wesleycase posted this